Injuries accounted due to manual tasks covers a substantial proportion of injuries that occur in Western Australian workplaces. This course is designed to make the individuals aware about the injuries while handling objects and equipment at work.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Understanding of the term “Manual Handling”
- Examine the risk factors associated with manual tasks
- Assess risk factors
- Identify methods to control risks associated with manual tasks
- Address correct manual handling techniques
- Discuss legal requirements and responsibilities
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: As requested
DURATION: 2 hours
LOCATION: West Perth
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.
Member – $55.00*
Non-Member - $65.00*
Please contact Albany for more information on pricing.
Please contact Bunbury for more information on pricing
Please contact Geraldton for more information on pricing.
HOW DO I ENROL?
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.