LEADERSHIP IN WHS FOR SUPERVISORS AND MANAGERS
This course is applicable to the individuals who are either working as Supervisors, Managers, Project Managers and Administrators or seeking to move into these roles. This course will enhance their understanding to be able to use the leadership skills to improve and manage safety in their workplace.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Qualities of an effective leader
- Understanding various leadership styles
- Using the right leadership – is there one?
- Importance of positive communication and people skills
- Leading and supporting the team in challenging times of change
- Principles of effective leadership in work health and safety
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: 14 Dec; 14 March
DURATION: 8 hours
LOCATION: West Perth
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.