JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS
The JSA training course intends to educate all parties in the development of a Job Safety Analysis for a work task in the building and construction industry.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Define duty of care responsibilities of employers, main contractors, self-employed and employee
- Identify, assess and control hazards associated with construction and building work tasks
- To identify when a JSA is required under the legislation
- To identify hazards at work and to take positive action to reduce or eliminate those hazards, using the preferred order of control
- To develop a safe system of work through the preparation of a Job Safety Analysis, for a job task, in consultation with persons involved in the task
- Review a Job Safety Analysis for compliance with the minimum requirements of the OSH legislation
- Understand the importance to work together to secure a safe workplace
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: 30 April; 26 Aug; 16 Oct
DURATION: 4 hours
LOCATION: West Perth
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.