Diploma of Building and Construction
CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
The CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) qualification is suitable for those wishing to become Registered Builders in Western Australia, Construction Managers, Site Supervisors, Building Inspectors.
UNITS COVERED IN THIS COURSE
- BSBOHS504B Apply principles of OHS risk management
- BSBPMG505A Manage project quality
- BSBPMG508A Manage project risk
- CPCCBC4001A Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low rise building projects
- CPCCBC4003A Select and prepare a construction contract
- CPCCBC4004A Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4005A Produce labour and material schedules for ordering*
- CPCCBC4010B Apply structural principles to residential low rise construction
- CPCCBC4013A Prepare and evaluate tender documentation
- CPCCBC4014A Prepare simple building sketches and drawings
- CPCCBC4018A Apply site survey and set-out procedures to building and construction projects
- CPCCBC5001B Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for medium rise building projects
- CPCCBC5002A Monitor costing systems on medium rise building and construction projects
- CPCCBC5003A Supervise the planning of on-site medium rise building or construction work
- CPCCBC5005A Select and manage building and construction contractors
- CPCCBC5007B Administer the legal obligations of a building or construction contractor
- CPCCBC5010B Manage construction work
- CPCCBC5018A Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings
- CPCSUS5001A Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
After successful completion of all the assessment requirements, you will be issued with the qualification CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) from Master Builders Association of WA (RTO 5101).
*Master Builders deliver and assess one additional unit as a part of this qualification to meet the Builders Registration requirements under the Building Commission. A separate Statement of Attainment will be issued for this unit.
CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry or CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card) will also be required to apply for Builders Registration requirements under the Building Commission.
- 2019 - 4 April; 2 May; 1 August; 3 October; 7 November
4 days each month over 6 months (face to face).
Assessments to be submitted within 24 months.
Member - $7,000.00^
Non Member - $7,500.00^
There are no entry requirements for this course however, Master Builders requires students to;
- Hold a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Are employed within the building and construction industry
HOW DO I ENROL?
Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants. For those who meet the Construction Training Fund (CTF) eligibility requirements you can claim the amount of up $1300.00 after successful completion of the qualification. Details will be provided to each participant in the pre-enrolment process.