CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
(The Registered Training Organisation Master Builders Association of WA 5101 will be the RTO issuing this qualification).
The CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) qualification is suitable for those wishing to become Registered Builders in Western Australia, Construction Managers, Site Supervisors, Building Inspectors and those looking to expand their knowledge of the industry.
Construction Training Fund Subsidy: For those who meet the Construction Training Fund (CTF) eligibility requirements you can claim the amount of up $1300.00 after successful completion of the qualification. Details will be provided to each participant in the pre-enrolment process.
Course Duration: The qualification is delivered face to face over a period of 6 months and the assessment requirements are to be completed in 24 months.
Entry Requirements: There are no entry requirements for this course however, MBA requires students to;
- Hold a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the construction industry
- Are employed within the building and construction industry
The next course intake commences August 16, 2018.
Contact Master Builders for more information and pricing.
This qualification will comprise:
- BSBOHS504B Apply principles of OHS risk management
- BSBPMG505A Manage project quality
- BSBPMG508A Manage project risk
- CPCCBC4001A Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low rise building projects
- CPCCBC4003A Select and prepare a construction contract
- CPCCBC4004A Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
- *CPCCBC4005A Produce labour and material schedules for ordering
- CPCCBC4010B Apply structural principles to residential low rise construction
- CPCCBC4013A Prepare and evaluate tender documentation
- CPCCBC4014A Prepare simple building sketches and drawings
- CPCCBC4018A Apply site survey and set-out procedures to building and construction projects
- CPCCBC5001B Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for medium rise building projects
- CPCCBC5002A Monitor costing systems on medium rise building and construction projects
- CPCCBC5003A Supervise the planning of on-site medium rise building or construction work
- CPCCBC5005A Select and manage building and construction contractors
- CPCCBC5007B Administer the legal obligations of a building or construction contractor
- CPCCBC5010B Manage construction work
- CPCCBC5018A Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings
- CPCSUS5001A Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
*Master Builders deliver and assess one additional unit as a part of this qualification to meet the Builders Registration requirements under Building Commission requirements. A separate Statement of Attainment will be issued for this unit.
- CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry or CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card) will be required to apply for Builders Registration requirements under Building Commission requirements.
On Completion: After successful completion of all the assessment requirements, you will be issued with the qualification CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building).
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing costs of training for eligible workers.