(The registered Training Organisation Master Builders Association of WA 5101 will be the RTO issuing this qualification).
The CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction is qualification is suitable for those wishing to become Registered Builders in Western Australia, Construction Managers,
Site Supervisors, Building Inspectors.
This qualification will comprise the following units of competency: -
- CPCCBC4001A Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for low rise building projects
- CPCCBC4003A Select and prepare a construction contract
- CPCCBC4004A Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4010A Apply structural principles to residential low rise constructions
- CPCCBC4005A Produce labour and material schedules for ordering
- CPCCBC4013A Prepare and evaluate tender documentation
- CPCCBC5001B Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for medium rise building projects
- CPCCBC5002A Monitor costing systems on medium rise building and construction projects
- CPCCBC5003A Supervise the planning of on-site medium rise building or construction work
- CPCCBC5010A Manage construction work
- CPCCBC5018A Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings
- BSBOHS504B Apply principles of OHS risk management
- BSBPMG505A Manage project quality
- BSBPMG508A Manage project risk
- CPCCBC5005A Select and manage building and construction contractors
- CPCCBC5007A Administer the legal obligations of a building or construction contract
- CPCCBC4014A Prepare simple sketches and drawings
- CPCCBC4018A Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to building and construction projects
- CPCSUS5001A Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
PRE-REQUISITE: There is no pre-requisite but Master Builders requires participants to have at least 5 years of construction industry experience and for participants to be computer literate.
ON COMPLETION: After successful completion of this course, you will be issued with a National Diploma CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction that meets the educational requirements for Builders Registration in Western Australia.