Imagine a culture of “service entrepreneurship”, where each staff member enthusiastically takes responsibility for ensuring your customers have an experience they’ll want to share with everyone they meet! It’s no longer good enough to give “excellent” customer service. To get customers coming back to you time and again, to get customers giving you rave reviews, your service has to be nothing short of “extraordinary”.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How customer expectations have changed in the 21st century
- Customer behaviour and why customers choose to stop doing business with us
- The power of behaviour
- Behaviours to avoid
- What is good customer service?
- The 10 essential traits of outstanding service providers
- How to treat a dissatisfied customer
- Ways to handle difficult telephone calls
- Handling the more difficult situations
- Why it’s the little things that make such a difference.
DATES: 19 Feb; 15 April
DURATION: 4 hours
LOCATION: West Perth
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.