COMBINED DOGGING AND RIGGING
CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging & CPCCLRG3001A Licence to perform rigging basic level.
This nationally accredited course is designed for people who are intending to work as a Dogman/Rigger in the building/construction industry.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This course will provide you with a better understanding on:
- Current legislation and requirements
- Hazard identifications & control measures
- Selection and inspection of lifting gear
- Performing slinging techniques
- Direction of crane operator when load out of view
- Preparing site and equipment
- Rigging work associated with: Movement of plant/equipment, Steel erections and hoists, Placement of pre-casts concrete, safety nets and static lines, perimeter safety screens/shutters, Cantilever crane loading platforms
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the issuing Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as indicated below upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Contact Perth for course details.
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: 8, 16 July
DURATION: 7 days
ISSUING RTO: Nara Training and Assessing (RTO 4518)
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.
Please contact Perth for more information on pricing.
Please contact Albany for more information on pricing.
Member - $1580.00*
Non-Member - $1710.00*
CTF Subsidy – 80% of the course fee
Please contact Geraldton for more information on pricing.
HOW DO I ENROL?
*Prices subject to change. ^Construction Training Fund (CTF) subsidy available for eligible course participants.