CPCCLRG3001A Licence to perform rigging basic level
This course is designed for participants to gain the necessary skills to plan, prepare and complete basic rigging work as prescribed by the National Standard for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Duty of care requirements, relevant sections of the OHS Regulations and Australian Standards
- Safely plan and conduct basic rigging duties
- Have a full understanding of most common types of FSWR and their particular applications
- Use of PPE
- Set up winches, sheaves and purchases for FSWR and fibre rope
- Identify and correctly operate rigging appliances, anchorages & fittings, steel erection, crane loading platforms, material hoists, safety nets etc
- Handling pre-cast concrete
A Statement of Attainment will be awarded by the issuing Registered Training Organisation (RTO) as indicated below upon successful completion of course assessment requirements.
DATES: Contact Perth for course details.
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury.
DURATION: 4 days
ISSUING RTO: Nara Training and Assessing (RTO 4518)
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.
Please contact Perth for more information on pricing.
Please contact Albany for more information on pricing.
Member - $880.00*
Non-Member - $792.00*
CTF Subsidy – 80% of the course fee
HRWL Application fees - $95.00
Please contact Geraldton for more information on pricing.