MS EXCEL ® 2016 BASIC/INTERMEDIATE
Get introduced to Microsoft Excel – learn how to best enter and organise data, perform calculations with simple functions. Work with multiple worksheets, format the appearance of your data and cells in this course.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This course will provide you with a better understanding on:
- Creating formulas and functions
- Formatting rows, columns, cells and data
- Adjusting rows and columns
- Finding and replacing data
- Working with alignment and text wrap
- Sorting data
- Password protecting worksheets and workbooks
- Microsoft Excel shortcut keys, function keys and other useful shortcut keys
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: 15 Mar; 10 May; 19 Jul; 13 Sep; 1 Nov
DURATION: 5 hours
LOCATION: West Perth
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.