ACCESS FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
This course is to raise awareness with the building industry about the related obligation towards the needs of the people with disabilities.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The course will cover:
- Access in the buildings for people with disabilities
- Obligations under the BCA
- Appreciate the needs of people with disabilities
- Where is access not required
- Focus on the NCC and where to find the information
A Master Builders Certificate of Attendance will be awarded.
DATES: Contact Perth for course details.
DATES: Contact Albany for course details.
DATES: Contact Bunbury for course details.
DATES: Contact Geraldton for course details.