Master Builders-Bankwest Commercial Breakfast – Hear the latest updates on the State-Wide Cladding Audit
June 6, 2018
7:00 am - 9:15 am
Crown Perth, Burswood. WA 6101
$ 75 Member
$ 115 Non Member
$ 720 Member Table of 10
$ 1,100 Non Member Table of 10
Back to events calendar
Hear the latest updates on the State-Wide Cladding Audit
This Breakfast Forum is intended to provide industry stakeholders an update on the very important issue of the use of composite cladding in, and on, construction projects in Western Australia. There are various State and Federal reviews currently underway on the use of this cladding product with various responses being adopted around the nation.
This Breakfast forum will provide stakeholders with an update of where the industry is at presently.
Hear from the panel, including:
- Paul da Costa, Principal Building Surveyor State-Wide Cladding Audit Building and Energy, Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
- Basil Georgiou, Lead Partner – Projects, Infrastructure & Construction, Jackson McDonald
- Jason Kunkler, General Manager, PACT Construction
Bookings close COB Wednesday 30 May 2018.
How to Register Online:
- Select the number of guests in the BLUE BOOKING AREA located on the right hand side of this page.
- Click REGISTER.
- You will be taken to another page where you can complete the details for each guest and make the payment (credit card only).
Alternatively, complete the registration form and return it to email@example.com:
- Contact us on 08 9476 9800 or email our Events Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).