Future Built Environment Breakfast
Parmelia Hilton Perth
April 12, 2018
7:00 am - 9:30 am
14 Mill Street, Perth. WA 6000
$ 66 Member
$ 88 Non Member
Table booking is not available or there are no sufficient spaces for a table.
Back to events calendar
Future Built Environment Breakfast: Mental Health in the Built Environment – the impact of drugs & alcohol.
Join members from across the Australian Institute of Architects, Australian Institute of Building, Consult Australia, Engineers Australia and Master Builders to hear about Mental Health in the Built Environment – the impact of drugs & alcohol.
An expert panel consisting of the following representatives, will discuss this important topic:
- Professor Steve Allsop | Professor – Alcohol Policy & Strategies Curtin University
Currently a Professor at the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) Curtin been involved in prevention, treatment and policy research and practice, and service management for more than 35 years. He has been the Director of two national drug research centres, in Adelaide and he worked with the Western
Australian Government Drug and Alcohol Office for many years.
- Angus Leitch | Regional Director, Aurecon
Angus has the privilege of leading Aurecon’s team in Western Australia as the Regional Director. He works with Clients in all sectors of the Aurecon business, whether this is in the Built Environment, Transport and Infrastructure or the Energy and Resources market.
- Ali Devellerez | Director, Manager of Health Planning & Admin, SPH Architecture + Interiors
Ali is an entrepreneur and career-loving parent with 20 years’ experience working in the construction industry. She is an architect and director at SPH architecture + interiors. Ali has a particular interest in advancing women’s interests in the construction industry in conjunction with promoting equal opportunity for men on the ‘home front’.
- Godfrey Baronie | Chief Executive Officer, MATES in Construction WA
Godfrey is the Chief Executive Office of MATES in Construction WA Ltd, a position he has held since 2013. Godfrey has lived experience in suicide and mental health issues through interventions, counselling, and suicide awareness training.
- Michael Van Dongen | Director, Encon
Michael is currently in his 3rd consecutive year as a board member of Master Builders WA, whilst also holding the position of the MBA Safety Committee Chairman and a Councillor on the MBA Construction Council. With 15 years experience, Michael has worked for large contracts Doric & Jaxon, spending the last 7 in a senior executive role.
Bookings close COB Thurs 5 April 2018.
How to Register Online:
- Select the number of guests in the BLUE BOOKING AREA located on the right hand side of this page.
- Click REGISTER.
- You will be taken to another page where you can complete the details for each guest and make the payment (credit card only).
Alternativley, complete the registration form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Click here for registration form
- Contact us on 08 9476 9800 or email our Events Team (email@example.com).