Nominations are now open for the 2011 Master Builders Apprentice Awards and will close on 31 August 2011.
Please click here for your entry forms.
Entries are open for the following categories:
- Best Skill Hire Apprentice
- Best ABBTF Bricklaying Apprentice
- Best ABN Training Apprentice
- Best Government of Western Australia Department of Treasury and Finance Building Management and Works Apprentice
- Best Master Builders Regional Apprentice
- Best Master Builders Directly Indentured Apprentice
- Best Wall and Floor Tiling Apprentice
- Best Female Building and Construction Apprentice
Winners of the above categories will automatically be nomiated for the Apprentice of the Year Award.
How to Nominate: